The department of Civil Engineering was established in the academic year 2009 has a strong base of infrastructure, supported by well qualified, experienced and dedicated faculty members. The department offers B.Tech Course in Civil Engineering with an intake of 60 students. The department has well equipped laboratories with all necessary machines. All the laboratories are highly advanced, sophisticated instruments to fully satisfy the training needs of the students to meet the research and consultancy requirement of the department. Conducting seminars, workshops and conferences & arranging industrial visits & expert lectures for the benefit of the students are regular features of the department.
To impart knowledge and excellence in Civil Engineering and technology with global perspectives to our students and to make them ethically strong engineers to build our nation.
• To produce Civil Engineers of high calibre, technical skills and ethical values to serve the society and nation.
• To make the department a centre of excellence in the field of Civil Engineering and allied research.
• To provide knowledge base and consultancy services to the community in all areas of Civil Engineering.
• To promote innovative and original thinking in the minds of budding engineers to face the challenges of future The department well furnished laboratories which include:
• Survey Laboratory
• Auto CAD
• Strength of Material
• Fluid Mechanics & Hydraulics Machinery
• Geology Lab
• Geotechnical Engineering Lab
• Concrete & Highway Engineering Lab